Yeah, you got me to feel All those butterflies inside n your locker I will hide The truth, it's only you I see and you're just what I need. And you're just what I need,
You’re just what I need. Not everything works as it seems Sometimes it's so hard to believe.
And if it's my world that you fear, let me make it very clear, that I'm feeling fine, I'm right on time I know I'll get my way. And you're just what I need, You’re just what I need.
Not everything works as it seems Sometimes it's so hard to believe.







Me empastás la bujia

No hay comentarios:


Si lo amas déjalo ser, si lo quieres déjalo volar
olvidarte es recordar que es imposible
Ama a quien llora por ti
Soy solamente una chica, parada enfrente de un chico, pidiendole que la quiera
¿Por qué solo se tarda un minuto en decir hola y toda una vida en decir adiós?


Cagate en los machos! El hombre es problemático
y febril, el que no ronca, se mama y

el que esta bueno es un gil!

Seguidores